Anastacia established Pole Princess back in 2006 and has since become one of the worlds largest Franchised Pole Dancing Companies. She has a Certificate in Small Business Operations as well as a background in commercial, ballroom and Latin dance. She founded her first dance company at the age of 21. Physical Rhythm was a dance tuition business that she operated for 6 years before selling it to move into the world of pole dancing.
Anastacia is a self-taught pole dancer, wholly dedicated to her craft. Within a year of opening the first Pole Princess studio, she was nominated and chosen in the final seven for the Telstra Business Women’s Awards under the categories of Marie Claire Young Business Women’s Award and Commonwealth Bank Award. More recently, she was also a finalist for the My Business Awards, for the GIO Award for Women in Business. She is currently ranked number 45 in the Australian Pole Dance Magazine’s Top 50 most influential figures of 2015.
As a Franchisor, Anastacia is a constant motivator on a daily basis for all of her franchisees. She also works with a leading mentorship company, providing business coaching to other business owners in the fitness industry.
She is a highly recognised and sought after choreographer, creating memorable shows for many high profile events. Her choreography has been used for many shows from international Pole Studios that have seen her work online.
Adding to her long list of achievements, Anastacia has also run major pole dancing events over the past ten years including;
- Miss Pole Dance Victoria attracting guest Pole Performers and judges from not only Australia but overseas
- The Pole Games, a competition once open to only competitors in Australia and New Zealand, due to its success, is now an event open to studios across the world.
- Fantasy – a student showcase across all Pole Princess studios with over 200 performers
- Mischief - the annual Pole Princess student competition
- The Pole Princess Charity Ball.